[WEB4LIB] Blog versus Plog

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Fri Jun 4 11:15:17 EDT 2004

 >Can anyone explain to me what the difference between these two terms are?

There really isn't one. My impression is that "plog" is a merging
of "products" and "web log", or more expositional: "products" and
"something that is updated with relevance to you".

An Amazon "plog" is just a merging of their "My Account" and
"Your Recommendation" pages, stuck on the main page of the site.

--
Morbus Iff ( i put the demon back in codemonkey )
Spidering Hacks: http://amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596005776/disobeycom