[WEB4LIB] IE problem again

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Thu Jul 29 08:16:42 EDT 2004

Aled,

It's a bit tricky trying to work through all of the styles but my best
guess is that IE is missing the text-size setting in the body style, which
is 0.7em. I would try explicitly defining that size on the styles for the
links in the main body and see if that gets IE to recognize the correct
text-size setting.

You also may want to try posting to the CSS-Discuss list:

http://www.css-discuss.org/

They can point out the nuances between how IE renders CSS and most other
browsers render it.

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician
Waterford Township Public Library