[WEB4LIB] Clarification on promoting wireless

Junus, Ranti junus at mail.lib.msu.edu
Tue Jul 27 11:18:28 EDT 2004

We only installed on certain locations in the library for testing purposes as part of campus' pilot project.  We didn't do any official promotion, but put signs ("Wireless Available Here") on the designated area.  Students are catching up fast.  While many use it for individual purposes, I've seen groups of students also utilizing it especially during the evening.

--
Ranti Junus - Systems
 100 Main Library W441