Problems with Mozilla 1.7

Laura Gardner gardnerl at baldwinlib.org
Thu Jul 22 08:24:26 EDT 2004

Can anyone shed some light on a problem I am having with pages loading
completely in Mozilla 1.7?  Previous versions are ok.  The site uses
frames and flash and in some instances (but not all), the bottom frame
content is not completely loading.  I have to either refresh the bottom
frame or click the back button and then click the forward button on the
browser to get the content to appear entirely.  The site is located at
http://www.baldwinlib.org An example of the problem can be seen by
clicking on "New @ the Library" and then "Suggested Reads Youth" or
"Suggested Reads Adult." The teens page is fine.  The pages are fine in IE
or Netscape.