Anyone use ISI's Reference Manager?

Jennifer Merrill Jennifer.Merrill at Dartmouth.EDU
Mon Dec 13 10:26:41 EST 2004

Hello-

A colleague of mine has a bibliographic citation database, currently in ProCite
that she would like to publish to the web.  She is considering using ISI's
Reference Manager product for this purpose.  [The database is currently
published to the web using BRS/Search and a homegrown user interface.  We need
to migrate off this solution.]

I am writing on behalf of my colleague as well as the technical consultant who
is researching the support and maintenance aspects of this project.

Is there anyone who has experience managing a database in Reference Manager
would be willing to speak either to my colleague who describes herself as
"non-technical" about the data maintenance aspects or to the technical
consultant about back end issues such as maintenance time/costs, tracking
database usage, upgrading the software, etc.

Please write to me directly indicating which set of questions you can answer (or
both).

Thank you

Jennifer
---
Jennifer Kortfelt Merrill
Head, Digital Library Technologies Group   Voice: 603 646-3389
Dartmouth College                          Fax:   603 646-1043
Hanover, NH 03755
Jennifer.Merrill at dartmouth.edu