[WEB4LIB] Summary: gathering data from an online survey

John Creech John.Creech at cwu.EDU
Thu Dec 2 12:36:27 EST 2004

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Kathy Gaynor wrote:

> Thanks to everyone who responded to my question about dumping data gathered
> from an online survey into a database or spreadsheet application.  Here are
> the suggestions:

Hi Kathy.  Just to add one, we recently installed PHPSurveyor and are
kicking the tires on it - looks like it'll do all that we want, though we
haven't brought it into production yet.  It's a PHP/mySQL solution.

http://phpsurveyor.sourceforge.net/

John Creech, Systems Librarian
Brooks Library, Central Washington University