[WEB4LIB] Re: Library Websites that use Icons

Kevin Devine kdevine at euclidlibrary.org
Thu Dec 9 14:41:54 EST 2004

I would check out the following sites:
http://www.iconfactory.com
http://www.iconbazaar.com

I used these two sites to collect icons for our Intranet (I had to
modify them to look like buttons in Paint Shop Pro, but that isn't too
hard to do).

None of these are on our public Internet site yet, but, if we were to
redesign the site, I would probably use some from these sites.

Kevin Devine
Network Systems Administrator
Euclid Public Library, Euclid, Ohio
http://www.euclidlibrary.org