[WEB4LIB] Re: Library Websites that use Icons

Ryan Eby ryaneby at gmail.com
Thu Dec 9 14:33:52 EST 2004

For those looking for icons..

You can download many of the icons for Gnome in an archive here:
http://art.gnome.org/art-icons/

You may also look at Iconfactory which has many high quality freeware
icons for use on non-commercial sites:
http://www.iconfactory.com/show.asp
Their FAQ gives information on copyright issues. There's also many
more icons in the Warehouse section.

They also run a royalty-free icon site that sells collections:
http://www.stockicons.com/

Ryan Eby