[WEB4LIB] Exchange Server and Webmail

Junus, Ranti junus at mail.lib.msu.edu
Tue Aug 10 18:32:44 EDT 2004

We use Exhange Server here and sometimes I can't access our webmail from non-work computers.  I do know that if that's the case, I usually need to include the workgroup name when login to our webmail.  For example:
Our workgroup at work is called LIB.
So, when I want to login to my webmail, I will need to use "LIB/myloginname" (without the quotes) at the username field.

Not sure if this actually solves your patron's problems, but it might work.  Your patron just have to know their workgroup name at their organization.
Hope this helps.

ranti.

--
Ranti Junus - Systems