Library Hi-Tech News piece

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Fri Jan 3 18:30:18 EST 2003

I've been invited to write a piece on Web4Lib for Library Hi-Tech News.
Of course I have my own viewpoint on Web4Lib, but I think it would be
good to include some quotes from some of you about what you find useful
about the discussion (or not). How has the Web4Lib community helped you
or made you a more effective web manager? Or has it kept you up at
night and made you feel inadequate? You can send your comments directly
to me if you wish, or to the discussion if you want all 3,200 of us to
know what you think. Thanks,
Roy