FW: [WEB4LIB] ?making it easy for patrons to report typos in databases

Barbara Grosh barbara at grosh.net
Tue Jan 21 20:35:44 EST 2003

We've just introduced a new database on our website, a directory of local
businesses.  We included forms which can be filled out to report missing or
incorrect listings.  You can see the database at
www.gateslibrary.org/gbd/gbd.php.  We have had a lot of information come in
through our forms in the first few weeks the database has been online.

Barbara Grosh, Webmaster, Gates Public Library
59 Park Road
Pittsford, NY 14534
(585)264-1691
www.CraftingLinks.com