[WEB4LIB] Re: ?making it easy for patrons to report typos in databases

wl-mw at msln.net wl-mw at msln.net
Tue Jan 21 11:40:08 EST 2003

This may be too elementary for this list, but I'd love to know how to easily
make a simple feedback form that works. I looked at the source code for Walt's
Eureka feedback form but I don't understand the cgi-bin/.pl aspects of it, or
the "input type" addresses. Can anyone help, perhaps off-list? I don't want to
learn another language (beyond HTML and CSS) at the moment -- I'm just looking
for a simple form program. Thanks.

~ Molly Wms.
--
Molly Williams