[WEB4LIB] Fwd: pop ups

c.murdock cmurdock at ccfls.org
Fri Jan 17 13:10:55 EST 2003

You could try using Mozilla or Opera instead of IE, though I don't know
whether they're available for Win2k.  Both browsers allow you to block
popups, without any add-on software.  Interestingly, Netscape, which is based
on Mozilla, doesn't have this capability.  I guess the Netscape team decided
it conflicted with their commercial interests.  ;)

c.
--
Cindy Murdock
Network Administrator