[WEB4LIB] Re: Library Hi-Tech News piece

Charlie Irwin cirwin at wheelock.edu
Mon Jan 6 14:10:14 EST 2003

   Aside for the prompt and useful advice whenever I have a problem/question, I find the monitoring the conversations of others keeps me informed about possible problems and solutions that I haven't encountered yet. In fact, being forewarned, I often don't HAVE to encounter them.

   Also, in general, I find that the tone of people on this list seems to be "kinder and gentler" than on some lists. Lots of courtesy and respect for newbies, tyros and those who don't quite get it (but are trying) - not always common on web lists. Thanks to the "core group" for that.

Charlie Irwin

--
Charlie Irwin
Reference & Instruction Librarian