[WEB4LIB] Library Hi-Tech News piece

Robin Boulton rboulton at linc.lib.il.us
Mon Jan 6 11:02:30 EST 2003

I frequently save Web4lib messages because there is good information that I
know I'm likely to want some day soon. I have posted a number of questions
myself and whether or not I got specific answers,  I always got
enthusiastic attempts to help. It's as importantly a tool to foster and
maintain a collegial environment for technical people in libraries as it is
a source of specific information.