[WEB4LIB] identifying links

Avi Rappoport avi-list at searchtools.com
Wed Sep 18 15:33:52 EDT 2002

It is quite tricky to find off-site link checkers, most checkers just
do local links.

Xenu runs on Unix, BigBrother and VSE Link Tester on Mac OS 9 (but
both are a bit weird and sometimes crash).

Best of luck,

Avi

--
Complete Guide to Search Engines for Web Sites and Intranets
    <http://www.searchtools.com>