[WEB4LIB] Re: Bookmark converter

Jerry Kuntz jkuntz at ansernet.rcls.org
Tue Sep 3 11:40:39 EDT 2002

Raymond, et al.
    For public workstations I'm still not sure you can jump to Mozilla unless there is a way to replicate all the lockdowns and privacy-protections on browser operations similar to what Public Web Browser does for Internet Explorer. The last I checked, the K-Meleon version of Mozilla hadn't been updated since Oct., 2001.