Libraries with Wireless LANs - around the world!

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Mon Oct 28 14:07:31 EST 2002

The growth of Wireless LANs in libraries continues.  As of 2 PM Eastern time
today, here is the country breakdown as reported to me for my list:

United States of America -  137 libraries or institutions.  Number is
actually higher as some universities have multiple libraries.

United Kingdom - 1

Italy -1

Canada - 1

Hong Kong - 1

Singapore - 1

Vanuatu- 1

Australia - 1

The complete list can be seen at The Wireless Librarian at:
http://people.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/wireless/

If you want to add your library send me the following information:

Library Name, Institution, Address
Web address for library
Web address for any wireless documentation on your website.

I have added ten libraries in the past week.

Wilfred (Bill) Drew
Associate Librarian, Systems and Reference
SUNY Morrisville College Library
E-mail: mailto:drewwe at morrisville.edu
AOL Instant Messenger:BillDrew4
BillDrew.Net: http://billdrew.net/
Wireless Librarian: http://people.morrisville.edu/~drewwe/wireless/
Library: http://library.morrisville.edu/
SUNYConnect: http://www.sunyconnect.suny.edu/

"They are subversive. You think they're just sitting there at the desk, all
quiet and everything. They're like plotting the revolution, man. I wouldn't
mess with them."  -- Michael Moore talking about librarians(Buzzflash,March
2002).