[WEB4LIB] Cross-campus searching

Shyam Prasad pujar pujar at igidr.ac.in
Thu Oct 3 01:17:23 EDT 2002

If you are looking for remote search engine then consider Picosearch,
which allows mutliple domain indexing. Their free service (up to 1500
pages) allows you to index three domains, for more one has to pay for the
service. The site URL is: http://www.picosearch.com. The service is free
from advertisements, however their logo appears on the results page.

Regards,

Shamprasad Pujar
Assistant Librarian
IGIDR, Mumbai, India