Link checker for Excel database

Stacy Pober stacy.pober at manhattan.edu
Tue Oct 29 18:08:28 EST 2002

I have a database of links which is maintained as an Excel file.

To link-check pages, I normally use (and am well pleased by) Xenu.
However, this is a large database, and using Xenu for this means
that I have to go in by hand to find all the dead links. I'd prefer
some way that these could be flagged in the Excel file - I could then
simply sort on the flagged field to remove the bad links for later
'repair'.

Does anyone know of some software that will do something like that?

--
Stacy Pober
Information Alchemist