[WEB4LIB] Dreamweaver's code view (was RE: HTML Referring?)

Joyce Wong jowong at langara.bc.ca
Tue Oct 22 12:50:03 EDT 2002

Hi Vicki

In MX, the F10 shortcut takes you the code inspector only.  To work in code
while viewing the WSIWYG, you need to use the Code and Design view (under View
then Code and Design).  I was doing the F10 shortcut and having the same
pasting problems until I realize F10 does not have quite the same function as
it did in Dreamweaver 4.

Hope that helps
Joyce

--
Joyce Wong
Reference Librarian / Library Web Development
Email: jowong at langara.bc.ca
Tel: 604-323-5978 Fax: 604-323-5954