[WEB4LIB] RE: HTML Referring?

Drew, Bill drewwe at MORRISVILLE.EDU
Tue Oct 22 08:02:45 EDT 2002

WYSIWIG does have its advantages.  I have been editing and creating HTML
files since shortly after the first version of lynx was released for the VMS
system.  I know my html inside and out.  I use Dreamweaver both in code view
and WYSIWIG.  I use Dreamweaver because of its file management capabilities
and because of the template functions.  I edit quite often in code view but
also use WYSIWIG to move around on the page.

Let Raymond stick to handcoding only.  When I have to manage our large site,
Dreamweaver does a fantastic job.

One other advantage, I am always working on a copy of the file, not the
original on the actual site.  This gives me both a backup and the ability to
work offline if I want and still be able to test chnges before moving them
to the site.

Bill Drew