Nomination webpage

William Enright billypearl at excite.com
Thu Oct 17 13:57:06 EDT 2002

Collegues,
I am taking a web design class at SJSU SLIS and the professor introduced  web4lib, so I might as well try it.  My tentative class project is a website to enable a Motion Picture Group (MPG)to select and attend motion pictures.  Since this is a web class, I want the members of the group to nominate movies,, dates, and locations on a webpage rather than by email. A rotating person in charge of selecting the movie picks one of the nominations and posts it to a webpage so all the members can find out the what, where, and when of the next movie that the group will see.  I have to put my project up on a server at school.  The best solution will be quick, simple, and free.  Keep in mind that I did not know Windows, FTP, or HTML last month, so do not suggest C++, or something too arcane.
Thank you,
  Bill

"If they give you ruled paper, write the other way."

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com