[WEB4LIB] Re: Opera 7.0b1 released

Daniel Messer dmesser at yvrls.lib.wa.us
Wed Nov 13 15:49:08 EST 2002

Oh I know you can do the same thing with other browsers using the Google
toolbar, but that's just extra software to download when you've got another
browser that delivers good quality and just includes the functionality as a
standard feature.

Okay,
The other Dan

--
Mondai wa
The subject in question...
dmesser at yvrl.org
509-452-8541 ext 761
102 N 3rd St  Yakima, WA  98901
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
                                         -Hunter S. Thompson
Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.
                                         -Benny Hill