[WEB4LIB] Re: Opera 7.0b1 released

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Wed Nov 13 13:23:08 EST 2002

Wednesday, November 13, 2002, 9:22:48 AM, you wrote:

DM> The thing I like most about Opera is the ability to do a Google search, as
DM> well as others from the address bar. Just hit F2 to bring up a new address
DM> bar, type g and your search terms and it queries Google and brings up your
DM> results. That's pretty darn useful in my opinion.

Nothing against that Opera feature, but can do the same thing with
IE5+ on Win95+.  Just install the Google Toolbar and you get the same
functionality, pluse more.  If you're not opposed to letting Google
know what URLs you visit, there's even more functionality.

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA