Holiday Dinner featuring Huell Howser

Linda Salem lsalem at mail.sdsu.edu
Tue Nov 12 17:17:45 EST 2002

The Los Angeles Chapter of the American Society for Information
Science and Technology (LACASIS) and the Special Libraries
Association - Southern California Chapter (SLA-SCC) invite you to our...

JOINT HOLIDAY MEETING
Join your friends & colleagues for a festive evening

Thursday Dec. 12th at the Los Angeles Athletic Club

Our Featured Speaker is HUELL HOWSER,
Popular Public Television Documentary Filmmaker

5:30 Social Hour with Passed Hors D'oeuvres and No-Host Bar

6:30 An Elegant Three-Course Dinner of:
Holiday Spinach Salad with Candied Pecans, Dried Cranberries &
Bleu Cheese Crumbles in Raspberry Vinaigrette
Your Choice of Entree:
Broiled Center Cut Fresh Swordfish with Garlic & Herb Beurre Blanc
OR
Chicken Wrapped in Feuille de Brik (in pastry) with Leek & Mushroom
Filling on Champagne Cream
OR
A Vegetarian Entrée can be requested.
Chocolate Truffle Torte with Coffee or Tea

8:00 Remarks from Our Chapter Presidents and then Huell Howser
The cost is $55.00 per person.

REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Dec. 6th.
No refunds for cancellations received after Dec. 9th.

The Los Angeles Athletic Club is located at 431 West Seventh Street,
Downtown Los Angeles. Parking fee is $4.50.
Clip and send the form below with your check for $55.00,
to:
Latonya Jefferson
KPMG, LLP
355 S. Grand, Ste. 2000
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Phone: (213) 630-8017
Email: ljefferson at kpmg.com
**Make check payable to: SCC-SLA**
Registration for LACASIS/SCC-SLA Holiday Meeting
Entrée Choice: _____________________ Member of: SLA LACASIS

http://www.lacasis.org