[WEB4LIB] More Public sites targeted for shutdown

gary gprice at gwu.edu
Fri Nov 15 21:11:33 EST 2002

Hello from Sacramento

When I posted this story to my blog on Wed/Thurs I speculated about the two
dbases that might be the next targets of possible SIIA action. The ones I
suggested were AGRICOLA and the Global Law Info Network. Since posting this I've
heard that the SIIA will target a database from the NLA but not AGRICOLA and GLIN
will be a target. We will need to wait and see if these "tips" are accurate.

http://www.loc.gov/law/glin/

http://www.nal.usda.gov/pubs_dbs/ (A List of other Agriculture related database
from the U.S. Government).

cheers,
gary

The Virtual Acquisition Shelf and News Desk
http://resourceshelf.freepint.com
----
Gary D. Price, MLIS
Librarian
Gary Price Library Research and Internet Consulting
gary at freepint.com