[WEB4LIB] Re: Windows XP on Public Access PC's

Dan Lester dan at riverofdata.com
Tue Mar 26 18:18:27 EST 2002

There is a version of winselect for Win2K and it may well work with
XP.  We use 2K on all staff machines, but 98 on all public ones (just
because they're older and clunkier and we have the licenses).  We also
use deepfreeze with the 98 machines.

dan

--
Dan Lester, Data Wrangler  dan at RiverOfData.com 208-283-7711
3577 East Pecan, Boise, Idaho  83716-7115 USA