CGI

Peter Murray PMurray at law.uconn.edu
Sun Jun 30 21:38:08 EDT 2002

You might want to take at a program called "soupermail".  It is a very
powerful form processing script.  I'm starting to use it all over our
server for any form requests that I get.  You can find more info at:

  <http://soupermail.sourceforge.net/>

Your requirement for a confirmation page sounds very similar to the
"multi-part" form example that they have:

  <http://soupermail.sourceforge.net/examples/multi1.htm>

Good luck!

Peter

--On Monday, June 24, 2002 12:16 PM -0700 Michelle Rempel

--
Peter Murray, Computer Services Librarian              W: 860-570-5233
University of Connecticut Law School             Hartford, Connecticut