multiple internet access points

Grohs, Kim kgrohs at banshee.sar.usf.edu
Tue Jun 11 08:43:52 EDT 2002

Hi,
Using a current version of internet explorer, I want to place three
different icons on the desktop representing three different home pages.  The
problem is that they all point to the same version of IE and while they
originally open to the correct home page, as soon as you move from that home
page and then hit the home button, it takes you back to the "master" home
page (the home page set for the first icon that was implemented).  Do I and
can I load IE three times to reflect the unique properties of the three
different icons?  Thanks for any help that can be offered on this.
Kim

Kim Grohs
Systems Librarian
Jane Bancroft Cook Library
New College of Florida/USF-Sarasota Manatee
5700 N. Tamiami Trail
Sarasota, FL  34343
941-359-4402
fax: 941-359-4307