Seminar: Exceptional Internet Research by the Spire Project. Dublin, DC & VA.

david at spireproject.com david at spireproject.com
Sun Jun 2 23:09:32 EDT 2002

The Spire Project is a significant source of information on internet
research techniques, tools and concepts. You may know it from
SpireProject.com or the Information Research FAQ. Yes, the Exceptional
Internet Research seminar, by David Novak of the Spire Project has reached
the US.

  June 14th - Dublin, Ireland
       (National Gallery Lecture Hall)
  June 24th & 25th - Washington DC
       (George Washington Uni’s Cafritz Confrence Center Amphitheatre)
  June 27th - Richmond, Virginia
       (Greater Richmond Convention Center Room B16)
Then from end of July Spokane, Seattle, South to California then east
through Texas. Many places during August/September 2002.
See http://SpireProject.com as the dates unfold.

This fine 3 hour seminar, well supported with data projection, costs
US$200 to attend ($150 for third or subsequent seats) less 10% discount
for pre-registering interest and 10% for prepayment. I am also very giving
of free or discount seats to those who help gather others. Details will be
posted to the website, or email me a date and I’ll see if I can
accommodate.

----Pre/Post seminar discussions
I also enjoy meeting personally with people working in this field.
Usually, I attend your workplace and chat about how the internet fits into
your work. We have a tete-a-tete near a computer or perhaps we tackle a
difficult question together. Interested? (no cost) Just drop me a line and
we can plan ahead.

----I know some of the Web4Lib users have attended the Australian/New
Zealand seminars, so perhaps they will give an opinion.

Thanks kindly,

David Novak  david at spireproject.com
The Spire Project  - better ways to find informationSpireProject.com