Submissions for "News from the Field" / Journal of Internet Cataloging_

Gerry Mckiernan gerrymck at iastate.edu
Wed Jun 5 11:34:00 EDT 2002

    Submissions for "News from the Field" / Journal of Internet
Cataloging_

    For my next "News from the Field" column for the _Journal of
Internet
Cataloging: The International Quarterly of Digital Organization,
Classification,
and Access_ (JIC), I would appreciate any and all news items about
current or planned efforts for organizing or providing enhanced access
to Internet or Web resources. The homepage for JIC is

                     [ http://www.haworthpressinc.com/jic/ ]

    For "News from the Field", I am interested in relevant conferences,
workshops, discussions, institutes, presentations, and/or other
programs. I am also interested in current or completed
digital/digitization projects, as well as noteworthy articles, reports,
journals, newsletters or other print or electronic publications.

    The full-text of my latest column is available at:

        [ http://www.haworthpressinc.com/jic/jic5nr1news.htm ]

I would most appreciate receiving any submissions for my next column no
later than June 15. Thanks!

Regards,

/Gerry McKiernan
Theoretical Librarian
Iowa State University
Ames IA 50011

gerrymck at iastate.edu

            "The Best Way to Predict the Future is to Invent It!"
                                                              Alan Kay