[WEB4LIB] RE: Advice on Linux

Euan Morton euan.morton at xrxgsn.com
Wed Jun 19 14:58:57 EDT 2002

Dan,

We are running O'Reilly's Website on NT and, like you, have been pleased
with it. It is now owned by Deerfield and the latest release is 3.1.13.0.
http://www.deerfield.com/products/website/

Of course, having said that we are looking at moving to Websphere and Apache
later this year. ;-)

Sláinte

Euan Morton, CIBER @ Xerox
Web Developer, Xerox Global Service Net
http://www.ciber-roch.com/
ICQ: 104325610 - http://home.rochester.rr.com/acode/
Astronomicon '02, Rochester's own SF convention, Nov 1-3, 2002
http://www.rochesterfantasyfans.org/conpage.html

"Most people don't realise how important librarians are.
I ran across a book recently which suggested that the
peace and prosperity of a culture was solely related to
how many librarians it contained. Possibly a slight
overstatement, but a culture that doesn't value its
librarians doesn't value ideas and without ideas,
well, where are we ?"
Lucien the Librarian of the Library of Dream
from Neil Gaiman's Sandman series:
http://www.neilgaiman.com/comics/comics.asp