[WEB4LIB] RE: FBI to monitor libraries

GRAY, PAUL PAUL.GRAY at tccd.net
Mon Jun 3 15:41:18 EDT 2002

Implying no value judgement toward anyone on this list -- or anywhere else for that matter.

But am I the only one who finds the following a bit interesting or even dryly humorous ???

We have folks attacking the FBI, CIA and anyone else who might have known or even suspected or daydreamed something that  - might - have prevented 9/11

Many of these same people  -- or people of essentially the same political/philosophical bent --
Are more than willing to do whatever they can to prevent these agencies from acquiring the very information that might have helped.

Hey  - even a burned out old hippie turned conservative can have a sense of humor.
PHG