[WEB4LIB] Re: Mozilla/Netscape 7.0 -- Students

Darryl Friesen Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
Thu Jul 25 15:25:37 EDT 2002

> Great ... we have a solution for the Mozilla issue -- why would it
> blow up altogether in Netscape? Same issue, you think?

Yep.  Netscape 7 is really just old Mozilla code with AOL's "stuff" added on
(I was gonna say crap, but I know some of you are very Netscape sensitive
:)

So if something doesn't work in one, it likely won't work in the other
either.

- Darryl

  Darryl Friesen, B.Sc., Programmer/Analyst    Darryl.Friesen at usask.ca
  Education & Research Technology Services,     http://gollum.usask.ca/