[WEB4LIB] PWB, SetBrowser, and IE

Vermeersch, Scott M. Vermeersch.Scott at mayo.edu
Wed Jul 31 13:42:00 EDT 2002

TeamSoftware Solutions has posted a free Browser Helper Object called "ManageIE" on the download page that will close down Internet Explorer or Windows Explorer when a HTTP server is accessed. This DLL prevents IE from running even when a URL is typed into a Word document.

http://www.TeamSoftwareSolutions.com

Scott Vermeersch
Computer Systems Analyst
Mayo Medical Library