[WEB4LIB] Content Management - specifically Manila and Frontier

Lee Jaffe ldjaffe at cats.ucsc.edu
Wed Jul 17 16:37:55 EDT 2002

We use Zope at UCSC as a development platform for specialized
Web services.  The majority of our Web pages are plain-vanilla
HTML but there are quite a few that have dynamic content or
services and for these we use Zope.

Some examples can be found at:

	http://library.ucsc.edu/eresources/index.html
	http://library.ucsc.edu/Zope/science/ejournals/
	http://library.ucsc.edu/Zope/computing/help
	http://library.ucsc.edu/access/SlugExpress/webservices/
	http://library.ucsc.edu/lauc/diversity/

I'm no programmer and I haven't found the learning curve too steep.

-- Lee Jaffe, UC Santa Cruz