Content Management - specifically Manila and Frontier

Jeff.Kuntzman at UCHSC.edu Jeff.Kuntzman at UCHSC.edu
Wed Jul 17 15:14:04 EDT 2002

Hi all -
I have a question that may well have already been asked,
but I can't seem to find answers in the Web4Lib archive.
So here goes: Are any libraries using
the Frontier web server (http://frontier.userland.com/ ) and
the Manila content management system that comes with it?

If so, I'd love to see your site :-) Any thoughts on the pros
and cons of CMS would also be welcome.

We are beginning to look at redesign and with it a move to
content management. I know there are a lot of Zope adherents on
the list - but Zope looks a little complicated
for one of my (admittedly limited) technical skills... :-)

I would like to see some Zope sites too, or any library web sites
which are built using a content management system. (Preferably
those coming from packaged, not homegrown systems.)
Thanks.
Jeff Kuntzman
Internet Librarian
Denison Memorial Library
University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver