Apology (Was: Privacy, the USA Patriot Act, electronic fingerprinting to replace library cards etc.)

Chris Gray cpgray at library.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jul 30 09:41:39 EDT 2002

On second thought I consider my own joke ill-timed and in bad taste.

I apologize for any offense given.  It was not my intention to belittle
either Mr. Poynder or this list or the issues raised for discussion.

Next time I will try to remember that it is better to think twice before
hitting send.

Chris Gray
Systems Analyst
University of Waterloo Library