[WEB4LIB] Virus/Worm alert re: new photos from my party!

SSbauschard2 at aol.com SSbauschard2 at aol.com
Mon Jan 28 15:44:56 EST 2002

Hi All,

I think I may have been the reluctant transmitter of this virus. I usually do not open such things, but I have a friend who is Korean whose last name is Choi and who recently had a party.  Those are the username, the country name, and the message title, so I opened it.  She said she originally opened it because she thought it was photos from a party her friend sent her!

I apologize for any convienance. Updated McAfee seems to have solved my problem.  My understanding is that this virus is flying around the world.

Sorry for any problems this may have caused,

Stefan Bauschard
Terrorism Library