*Be careful* Fwd: [WEB4LIB] new photos from my party!

Jorge Biquez jbiquez at icsmx.com
Mon Jan 28 13:15:33 EST 2002

This is what it was received on the list.....

JB
Name: Worm/MyParty
Aliases: W32.Myparty at mm
Type: Internet worm
In the Wild: Yes
Risk: Medium
Worm/MyParty is a mass mailing Internet worm that is spreading
through e-mail. It uses its own special SMTP routine to send
unsolicited email messages to those addresses obtained from a
search within the Windows address book. The attachment disguises
itself as a website.
The worm spreads via e-mail, and an infected message appears as follows:
Subject: new photos from my party!
Body: Hello!
My party... It was absolutely amazing!
I have attached my web page with new photos!
If you can please make color prints of my photos. Thanks!