[WEB4LIB] back button

Keith Higgs dkh2 at po.cwru.edu
Thu Jan 17 09:01:01 EST 2002

I understand porn sites do this all the time. Close your office door some
day and visit a couple to fine one that does this. Then, have a look at
their page code.

That said, the fact that this technique is used by porn sites should tell
you something about whether you should continue considering it.

Keith

D. Keith Higgs. Email: dkh2 at po.cwru.edu, dkhiggs at yahoo.com
Case Western Reserve University, Webmaster - University Library
More Info: http://www.cwru.edu/UL/pershomepages/K_Higgs.html
"'C' is for Cookie, that's good enough for me."