[WEB4LIB] Re: Doubt cast over Web standard's ownership (RDF)

Roy Tennant roy.tennant at ucop.edu
Thu Jan 3 17:06:40 EST 2002

Here is enough to chew on for now:

http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Jack+E.+Myers%22+metadata

Which, interestingly enough, apparently turns up a Google ad placement
for a competitor to the trademark holder (see http://www.meta-data.com/
if it deigns to respond) hawking it's own metadata solutions. It would
appear that they would be a much more lucrative suit target than my
meager savings for the kids college education. ;-)
Roy