[WEB4LIB] Ads in Messenger

Daniel Messer dmesser at yvrls.lib.wa.us
Thu Jan 3 11:19:39 EST 2002

    Thanks, all for the tips! :) There's no worries though, usually I'll check out the news story if it interests
me. And with all the crap going down hard in Afghanistan, there's a lot that interests me right now. Besides, the
nicest thing about that is that the news story tends to be the biggest thing and the ads are just tiny blurbs.
Now there's a strategy for some site to follow.

Dan

--
Mondai wa
The subject in question...
dmesser at yvrls.lib.wa.us
-------
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
                     -Hunter S. Thompson