[WEB4LIB] Re: BIOS Print/Capture

Keith Higgs dkh2 at po.cwru.edu
Wed Feb 20 11:35:32 EST 2002

Once your Win2K system has booted - try this...

Open your favorite image editor (even Windows Paintbrush should work) and
CTRL-V paste from the clipboard. Theoretically the screen image should be
pasted.

Note, I have not tried this myself yet - at least not from a BIOS screen
capture but, I have done other screen captures in this way from an already
booted Win2k box.

Keith

D. Keith Higgs. Email: dkh2 at po.cwru.edu, dkhiggs at yahoo.com
Case Western Reserve University, Webmaster - University Library
More Info: http://www.cwru.edu/UL/pershomepages/K_Higgs.html
"'C' is for Cookie, that's good enough for me."