web content management programs

Ann Owens aowens at mail.saclibrary.net
Fri Feb 1 17:23:55 EST 2002

Greetings - our library is planning to purchase web site management software.  We were wondering if those who use such programs would be willing to share on or off the list their real-life experiences, preferences, recommendations...  We're planning to set up demos, and are looking for comments about companies and packages both to look at, as well as to avoid.

Currently, our site is less than 500 pages, and we expect that about 5-10 individuals will be contributing content.

I will be happy to summarize responses for the list.
Thanks in advance ..

--
Ann S. Owens
Electronic Resources Librarian