capturing streams

Brad Short Brad-Short at library.wustl.edu
Thu Feb 28 08:59:03 EST 2002

Friends,
I have heard that there is a program that is able to capture streaming
audio/video even when the server is set to not allow a capture.

1) Does anyone know what this program is called?
2) Does anyone know where I can find out more about it?
2) Does it capture the buffered file in some manner?
3) Does it is redigitize the analog output?

Thanks,

Brad Short, Music Librarian               Brad-Short at Library.WuStL.Edu
Gaylord Music Library             http://library.wustl.edu/units/music
Washington University                             (314) 935-5529 voice
Campus Box 1061                                     (314) 935-4263 fax
St. Louis, MO 63130