[WEB4LIB] Netscape 6.2 Java Problems

Jerry Kuntz jkuntz at ansernet.rcls.org
Tue Feb 19 11:45:09 EST 2002

Contact epixtech support. The problem is with their poor java writing, not Netscape 6.2's Java support. The US epixtech support has a patch that will correct the connectivity problem. There is also a screen display problem, which has only been fixed by Dynix Australia. I'm in the process right now of getting epixtech US to get a copy of the patch from Australia that will correct both the connectivity and screen display problems.