[WEB4LIB] Netscape 6.2 Java Problems

Dan Robinson drobinson at hwwilson.com
Tue Feb 19 11:27:49 EST 2002

I get as far as Java applet loading then it stalls. At the bottom is the message: Applet Webclient notinited. In general, I've found the actions of the various Java Applets to be inconsistent with NS 6.2. The same site will run fine one time and will stall on the Applet load the next. Even 5 minutes apart.

Dan Robinson
drobinson at hwwilson.com