[WEB4LIB] Help with forms in FrontPage

Michael Sauers msauers at bcr.org
Sat Feb 2 23:09:58 EST 2002

> How, in FrontPage 4.0, would one go about setting up multiple mailtos in a
> form? I need an online form, once submitted, to go to 3 separate e-mail
> addresses at once. Is there a way to do this in the html form code itself?
> If so, I have not found it.

Ignoring the problems with mailto: actions...

On the screen in FrontPage that asks you for the e-mail address of the
person you want the results sent to, just fill in all three addresses
separating them with commas. That should work.

Michael Sauers, Internet Trainer
Bibliographical Center for Research (BCR)
Aurora, CO :: msauers at bcr.org :: http://www.bcr.org/~msauers/
WWW Library Directory @ http://www.webpan.com/msauers/libdir/
Opinions expressed are my own unless otherwise noted.
Stop those X10 ads 'till 2009 - click on
http://www.x10.com/home/optout.cgi?DAY=3000